Friday, January 12, 2024

rotary throat-less shear














A while ago, I picked up a rotary throat-less shear from Mark along with some various Pexto sheetmetal tools. I had originally thought that the shear was part of a circle cutting shear but I when I picked it up I realized that it was something different. I came across these images the other night when I was doing some research into sheetmetal stuff. The unit I have as some additional mounting plates and appears that it can be mounted in a multitude of different ways. That said, these various set-up pictured here had me intrigued and has me thinking about making a stand for mine. I haven't see these in action and I am really just familiar with the Beverly style shear. I'm curious if these are useful of not or if there are specific applications for these. Let me know if anyone out there has any experience with these.






 

No comments:

Followers