Today I was in need of a tool to remove the exhaust nuts from my R60/2; they seem to be a bugger to remove. I remembered that Eric had purchased a nifty one from the interweb, but he was at work and I needed the tool now. I decided to see if I could find a picture of the tool on the web. I was fortunate to find one, so I brought the pic into Rhino as a reference and then got to work on taking some measurements from the exhaust nut. I was able to draw it and rough one out in a matter of about 15 minutes. I slid the tool onto the exhaust and the nut came off with ease. I didn't even have to use the 1/2" ratchet as a cheater bar. Now I can add this to my collection of tools for future use!