I got the MendelMax put together and printing before Christmas. Just making some things tonight to tidy things up and make it a bit more self contained. I made some brackets to mount the power supply underneath and making some feet as I type this. Should be able to finish up the spool holder tomorrow. It's much smoother than my Prusa. The igus bushings on the Y axis help this as do the the linear bearings on the X axis. The acme screws and aluminum motor couplers on the Z are really nice. Prints look really good so far. I still need to calibrate things as I just ran a basic firmware to get it going. I'm anxious to have the wires all ran neatly and things looking tidy and finished.