Saturday, October 12, 2013

nerdy derby track fab













The nerdy derby is coming up this weekend. We have been working on the track for the last several weeks. John and Dan have been busting it out and doing a great job. I intended to deliver the track to Makerspace this past Thursday, but some other things came up that prevented it. I have more pics that I need to post, but these were the only ones on my computer at this time from our earlier fabrication. In the picks, John was drilling the track sections so Dan and I could glue the four layers together and cinch them together with bolts. I'll get the rest of the fab picks posted soon, and get the track delivered and set-up at Makerspace this week. I'm still bummed that I'm going to miss the Makerfaire and the race. Oh well... what can ya do?




No comments:

Followers