I cut a Prusa i3 frame for Bryan last week. He made a shortened frame since he had some PVC plastic that happened to be that size. He came by the studio, we had lunch, talked about his job, and then programmed the CAM to cut on the Blurry router. My version of RhinoCAM was wreaking havoc on us writing code that the Blurry/Mach3 would read. The stupid I,J,K and radius settings in the post processor were giving us fits. I finally went back to an earlier version of RhinoCAM and we had success. Bryan's notches worked out great and the frame was quite secure. He's building this for a 3D printing workshop that he's conducting in Iowa at a school. It should be cool.