Last Friday was a busy day. After meeting with Pascal at MIAD, having lunch with Chuck and in between having my SURF students in the studio working and working with Cherise and Nathaniel on the SCUBA scanner, I helped one of Adream's GD students cut a wood puzzle for his end of semester project. We cut it in some maple sheet that I had laying around the studio. Should be pretty cool after it's finished. Tonight I'm cleaning and organizing all of my computer files. I've made a folder just for placing this kind of project in and it seems I have a lot of work that I do like this for other people. The folder just keeps getting larger and larger.