I worked on my BMW Slash 2 conversion tonight. I cut the engine cover for clearance so I wouldn't have to cut the gas tank mount on the frame. This will assure that that the tank stays at the stock location and level. My Kawasaki KZ440 dual lead coil came so I made some mounts for it and created a sheet metal tabs for the other electronics. I fit the top engine covers and checked clearances and everything looks great. The engine is tight but it should work. I took the right side shock part and freed the piston/shaft so it would work properly. I need to figure out what to do about the front engine cover and weld the brackets on for the electronics. Hopefully, I can get things wired back up and get the brakes hooked up so I can go for a test ride soon.