Sunday, October 5, 2014

baltimore
























































































Last Saturday, Kaivahn and I flew into Baltimore to attend a conference at Johns Hopkins. Kaivahn almost didn't make the flight as he got bumped from the flight as we were boarding (due to a last minute change for a health related issue with a passenger). I kept praying that he'd be able to make it onto the flight; as the fire at in the Chicago flight tower was wreaking havoc on flights last weekend (even in Milwaukee) and I wasn't sure if he would be able to catch another flight. At the last minute, Kaivahn was able to get one of the last seats on the flight. When we arrived in Baltimore, we were a bit too early to check in to our hotel, so we decided to take a trip down to the harbor.  We had a good time site seeing and people watching. I kept getting updates from the Milwaukee Make Faire from Chad, John, and Jill. I was bummed that I was missing out on the event. I went back to the hotel and worked as I have just been too busy with work and trying to keep up with everything at school. The conference happening the next day would be a busy day, so I figured that I needed to get some rest. Stay tuned for the account of the next day's adventures...





No comments:

Followers