Monday, July 11, 2016

v-26 super car









I dropped off the radar for a bit these last few weeks; just too much going on right now to have the time to blog. I need to catch up with all of the recent activity. Maybe I can slip in a few posts today while the mill is running and in between packing boxes.

A few weeks ago, Amber Van Galder contacted me about a sandblasting source at UWM. I volunteered to blast several pistons that she is using for some trophies for a memorial car show. I put a new tinted screen in my sandblast cabinet and an extra light before I started the job. It made me wonder why I hadn't done this before.  I lined a few of the pistons up when I was finished as I liked the form that they made when placed in a row. I commented on Instagram that there were a V-26 super car that I'm building...






No comments:

Followers