Monday, June 9, 2014

single cab: first journey to the studio





















I drove the single cab to the studio last week. It was a rainy day but, I needed to deliver a large table that I have been hauling around for quite some time, as I plan on using it as a demo table in the DCRL. The table was quite large, so the single cab was the best thing to use to deliver it. I had a few hiccups with the single cabs longest journey thus far. I think I may have a bad coil or condenser as it cutout suddenly on me on the way there. Luckily it fired back up and I was able to get to my destination. I still need to repair the swiss cheese gates, but it's good to have a functional hauler. Even though my commute is only about 15 minutes, I received more stares, thumbs up, and approving looks then you can imagine. In addition, I even got to hear a story from Leo Berk about his ownership of a single cab.  Gotta love it... let the fun begin.




No comments:

Followers