Saturday, February 6, 2016

clarissa = kindness






I received a wonderful gift the other day from Clarissa Halat. You may remember Clarissa from a blogpost I made from a while ago. Clarissa was one of my students several years ago and she has now relocated and she decided to send me this beautiful sketchbook made by Shinola; the company she works for. Clarissa has to be one of the most sincere and sweetest people I have ever met and I have always felt that she demonstrates the same kindness that my grandmother had for all people and all things. I think this demonstration of kindness defines the way Clarissa looks at the world and I am so grateful for her outlook. She appreciates and notices things I think other people don't see because they're too self absorbed.  Many people do good things hoping for recognition, but Clarissa takes action because she believes in the people and reasons she does them. The world needs more "Clarissa Halat-like" people.

Go follow Clarissa on Instagram.





No comments:

Followers