Wednesday, March 14, 2018

student of the month



I went to the kid's school a few weeks ago for a meeting and saw this on a bulletin board at school. Maya was student of the month. She really does live up to the values they had posted. Even as a little kid she is one of the most thoughtful and kind people I know (unless she's tired or hungry). She reminds me of her Great Grandmother Blair. Grandma Ruby Grace Blair would be thankful for, and praise a rainy day as much as a sunny day. I don't think I've ever witnessed anyone quite like that in my life and now I get a front row seat to this through Maya Grace Flood. It's funny how things like that repeat and happen. This world needs more positive energy for sure and seeing this brought some light into my world. It would be nice if we could all take the time to "shine" a bit more to those around us.






No comments:

Followers